Found 3 items.
|Vol. 4 No. 3 (2019): (Available online: 1 December 2019)||Steeping from green and black robusta coffee beans increase viability of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) and salivary leukocytes which is induced by streptococcus mutans||Abstract PDF|
|I-Dewa A.R. Dewanti, Roedy Budirahardjo, Ristya WE. Yani, Pujiana E. Lestari, Dyah Setyorini, Eri H. Jubhari, Sunlip Wibisono|
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2011): Formerly Jurnal Dentofasial ISSN 1412-8926||Pemutihan kembali gigi yang berubah warna pada anak Dental bleaching on children with discolored teeth||Abstract PDF|
|Vol. 14 No. 1 (2015): Formerly Jurnal Dentofasial ISSN 1412-8926||Biji kopi meningkatkan ekspresi glutathione padamonosit secara in vitro (Coffee beans increase glutathione expression to monocyes in vitro)||Abstract PDF|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
0 - 0 of 3 items